Saturday, June 17, 2006

Back from Band Camp. (:

Wow. I can't believe that I am back from band camp in 1 piece. I expected to be damn tired. Hahax. Actually, I was. I couldn't sleep during camp so when I reached home, I fell asleep. (: Lazy. (:

Hahax. Then got band again on Friday and today, of course. School canteen wasn't open so had to go Kallang for lunch. On friday, we ate at Mac. Today, ate at KFC. Service was like damn slow. Had to wait 10 minutes for my burger and fries to be prepared. Then, the guy there got pissed off. Cool. (: (: (:

Took a taxi back to Tee Kay. Haha. Poor Cherlyn had to pay the fare cuz Meryl and I had no money left. Hahax! (:

Just feeling so happy today. Band practise was "shiok". [Like duh! Cuz got HIM .]

G2g now. See ya. (:
~~
{This is dedicated to HIM.}

~~
We were brought together because of fate.
Fate made us know each other.
It didn't give us this relationship.
I don't think it can be called a relationship,
Cuz I don't know you, and you me.
I just realised that I have feelings for you.
I haven't told anybody. Only myself. (:
I don't dare to tell you because I fear rejection.
Age difference; looks. That does not matter to me.
All that matters is your heart.
Do you feel the same way about me as I you?
I really don't know, but I really want to know.
Here I am now, telling the three words that will make a BIG difference.
~~*I Love U*~~

(: ??? (: ??? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home