Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Horrible

Wtf. No Band and Jit Xin is ignoring me. Great. Forget it. I'll make up with him once he has cooled down. Hopefully... :(
I can't believe it. I actually didn't get first for Geography. Not to say that I was aiming for number one. I aimed for a high A1 and all I've got is a borderline A1. Perfect.
Sent too many smses. Nearly lost my hp for that. Phew! Aniwaes, I've done very badly for MYE.
Have to study harder. I will get all As for the next test or exam!
Haiz. Cannot go to bugis tml. Too far away ao my dad don't let. Wah Lao. Have I told you my favourite swear words?
1. Wah Lao
2. Wah Biang
3. F***
4. suck
5. Damn

I don't use all of them of course. Just my favourites. :)
Band rox. But everyday kenna scolding. Aiyah. :(
Getting bored. Wanna go sleep. Bye. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home