Monday, May 22, 2006

I don't give a DAMN

Sorry for not posting for so long...
Got loads of projects.
  1. SAIL Maths
  2. Advertisment
  3. June Hols homework

Is that a lot? I think it is. So this morning, went out to the bus stop at 7.16am. Bus didn't come until 7.28am. Great. My first time being late. I reached the school premises at 7.32am. Didn't arrive in time to stand with my class. Mrs Tan ask me to join my class after announcements. Wierd.

BoonMay and Jael was standing behind when I joined them. We talked. Jael cut herself a fringe!!! She looks so cutte!!! Lurve u! Then, during collection of TK Golden Run Funds, Ah Ber scolded me again. I only handed in $4. Miserable. She thinks that my father retrenched so lidat. Then she scold me until I cry lah. So pai seh!!! :(

Happi Burf'Dae Boon May!!! =))) Haiz... How to find a recipe by tmr? I am too lazy... Yawnnn...

Got Band practise. Have to kenna scolding again. Getting bored. bies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home