Monday, May 29, 2006

Do I look like I care?

hahax. (:
I did manage to go to Siglap yest. for Mr Muz's wedding. It was so crowded! Haha. Saw loads of Band mates including the sec 4s!!! Didn't expect to see any of them there since O levels are coming...
Yar. So Meryl and I sat there and I was struggling to eat the food cuz it was too spicy. Have I told you before? I cannot tahan spicy food. A little spicy still acceptable. (: Pai seh...
So all sec 4s, wishing u gd luck for all the O levels to come! [Am I a little too late?] Have Band practise tmr. Such long hours. Going to be punnished again I think. Azlan's temper is so unpredictable these days. One moment he's happy, the other, angry.
So late already. 1.00am
In a few hours going to see Band mates again. Yay! (:
Haven't seen them for ages.
Okays have to go. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home