Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sorry!!!

Sorry guys.
Ok. I know I should have updated earlier but I did so badly for my MYE that I didn't feel like going online!
Here are my results so far:
Maths :57 - C5
Chinese:54 - C6
Science :71 - A2
Lit :72 - A2
History :46 - D7 (i think)
Art :70 - A2
HEcons :71 - A2

Haiz. Band is taking up too much of my time. Aiyah, dun care larhz. Band is my greatest source of happiness!
Hahax. Enough of those sickening results. Band kenna scolding again. Formations are quite nice too!
Boon May still hates Ah Sir. I am starting to think that sir can be a bit biased at times. Hahaz.. zzz.
So ppl...
What do u think of my new blog skin? Not as nice as the other one though. Have to change to something nicer.
Wahh. Starting some project work PE collaborated with Home Econs. So boring lah. But I cant wait for the cooking exam. Fun fun fun!
Okay I am talking crap.
tiredd. Wanna sleep. See Ya at Band, band members!
Tata. Bies. :0 :@ :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home