Monday, May 08, 2006

OMG.

Today was the worst day in my entire 13 year old life. First, I went to the bus stop at 7.08am. Then, at 7.18, I realised that it was monday. Great. Tie day. I rushed all the way back to my house and grabbed it. When I made it back to the bus stop, I missed the freaking bus. Wah Lao. So in the end, at 7.21am, I had to waste the money I was planning to go shopping with to take a damn taxi. Haiz. Then, I arrived at school at 7.26. Half the school was already at the assembly plaza liaoz. Haha. It was red cross dae. Some speech made by one of the officers and then it was back to class. Whee!!! Jin, Cheryl went around to ask ppl for $10. Cool. Haha. Wednesday going to celebrate at PP. Wish I could go to Tampines. Then can make neoprint.
The maths paper was easy. Not the whole paper of course. It was part 2. Part 1... I could not finish the paper. Left 3-5 qns blank. Sigh. Next time should speed up. Geog test tml. Can I pass the test and top the class like I used to? Not easy, with Geog experts like Yuyi, Sonia... Alex too. Haiya. I cannot be bothered to sms him liao. Just broke up. Sort of. We werent even together. Luckily I suggested it. Otherwise paiseh.
Have to go now. Geog test tml. See ya around. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home