Friday, May 05, 2006

MYE sux

Long time no post...
Aniwaes, yest. during science exam, my calculator suddenly blacked out. Quite a bit of nasty shock for me. Luckily I didn't resort to use my Handphone calculator or LAB would have killed me.
I can't even smile nowadays. No Band practise. Wahh! Band camp! Please come back!!!
Literature - cheated. Mdm Faridah "told" us what was coming out in the MYE. Lit Essay, I memorised what I wrote and I wrote it out word for word in the exam. Nah, Juz kiddin! I didn't copy word for word. My memory skills are not that advanced yet. I had to strain my brain to write the essay. Haha. They should let us bring the Tell Tale Heart for the exam. Pissed.

Chinese compo. Forgot to bring dictionary. I accidentally told LAB that I lost it. Avoided scolding! Phew! Hope she doesnt blog hop. She would find out and skin me alive, who knows when. Bernice cut her hair!!! She looks a bit different. Haha. New make over.

Have to study now. MYE are still going on.
SEE ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home