Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Missing Band

Haiz...
if u say u've had a bad day, read this first. 7.50 am in the morning, exam. Lim Ah Ber purposely counted wrongly and didn't give me writing paper. Wah Lao. So I raised my hand and asked her lo. She shouted at me and said: Zhan qi lai! Zi zi lai na!
I was embarrassed in front of e whole class. Haiz.
Then, had to sit through the entire History paper. Section D - failed. Maybe. Who in the world would study the history of Melaka? Sri Vijayan? Nah. No time. I failed the last two questions. Out of 45 marks, at the most get 15. Still fail. I reached home at 10.15 am. Then, I went to 7 eleven to buy breakfast. Sick and tired of school food.
Then, I studied English comprehension until 1.00pm. Lunch time!!! Then, I wondered what Jin and her "gang" were up to. But then pai seh to ask leh. So decided to read dear Boon May's blog. Hahax. Always can count on her blog to find out what you need to know! Chinese... once i think of it, I think of Lim Ah Ber - LAB for short. hahax. Dun care even if she stumbles across this blog cuz even if she does, I dun care!
I am starting to miss band practises, even though we just departed from them. It is like missing a big family, with your friends as your family members, or even closer. Haiz. Zhang Xin, Weilin and all my other Band besties miss band too. Some of them are so stressed out to even think about Band. Wow. Those ppl will pass with flying colours. So I am aiming for straight A's for this MYE. No excuse, with so much time to study, and so little to blog!!! hahax. Next time I update will be Thurday, or even longer than that. okok. Maybe sooner. I love u, TK Band and Band members!!!

Tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home