Monday, February 19, 2007

This final post will mark the end of this blog.
I have realised that because of one blog, many incidents can happen, and I sincerely ask for your forgiveness. Being more mature than I was when the blog caused all the trouble with the band, now looking back, I realised how childish I was.
The blog about Jitrui was in the past. I admit, I did create that blog, but not the jitxin blog. The jitxin blog was created by some of weilin's friends [weilin was innocent. We both had nothing to do with it] because we have some feud between us. That incident is now over, and I apologize to whoever that was affected by this. I am really sorry for causing all this trouble, and I ensure u, this will not repeat. If you don't believe me, you can ask the seniors who already know about this.
I apologize once again for all this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neh said...

hi, the username already show who i am. Ya, partly you shouldn't have brought this matter up again and.. i think i should say sorry to both you and weilin. Most importantly i think i was too impulsive when i tell weilin off last year.

so, ya. HAPPY EVER AFTER.
Don't think about it anymore.
Now.. I feel so stupid and dumb. HAHA! LOL
LOSTA LOVE (:

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home