Friday, September 08, 2006

........

Finally. Spent 1 hour at some complex and I am dead tired.

Seriously, i don't know what I want to do with my life anymore.
I have been studying like hell this past few days, even more than I had during the exam period. And now Ah Ber has dropped this bomb on us. We are supposed to buy some chinese book for her and do 10 chapters. I went to the complex to get it today. And I have 2 days to finish it. Where the fucking hell can I buy time?

And my dad is sort of against the idea of practising my flute. He said," At the most you can only play it for 15 minutes a day." I mean like : Please lah. If I don't practise my playing, how am I going to get into Indoor next year? Not to mention the In-Concert at the end of this yr on 15 December. My family is so keen to come and see the concert and my dad is ... anyway, he is not keen on coming for the concert.

What am I supposed to do? Nevermind. I shall just ignore him. He has too much on his mind to care about all the trival matters.

Cool. Watched the news for once and I heard that the people in Brighton College are learning Chinese! Hahas. Im aiming to get to Brighton. Well, at least I have a goal now, unlike last time.

(: Just feeling too wierd. Studying somehow feels like a joy. (:
Serious. It is fun to study. Lacing around all day is boring. (: Trust me. (: (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home