Thursday, October 12, 2006

EOY exams are finally over

EOY exams are finally over. I can have time to relax le. But somehow, it has gotten boring. Maybe I’ve gotten used to the fact where I have to study all day just to get a good grade in all my exams. It is always like this. Yesterday went out with Yuyi, Fidelia, Huai Xi and Xinyi. We spent about 15min on the bus and another 15 debating where to go for breakfast. I even asked my dad for advice.

Later when we were making some handphone chain with our nicknames, Meryl called. She “ditched” her popular friends because of a movie. They had been planning for a movie and at the last minute when she was going to buy the tickets, they backed out, saying that they dun want to watch it anymore, because, as Boonmay told me, that she’d rather spend the $7 on a branded pencil box than to watch a movie like rob-b-hood. Jackie Chan movie. I mean like… what is so bad about that? I’ve only been to a cinema to watch a movie once, and it isn’t a great big deal, unless it is a Harry Potter movie.

Today I was kinda bored again. Woke up at 11.05am in the morning. Exam time is totally different. He would wake me up at err.. 9.30am? Hmm. That is the advantage. Now, all Im doing to spend time is reading books. It makes me dizzy after a while and most of the stories have been re-read at least 3 times. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix especially. Now, I am reading it for the 5th time. Not that I want to. There is absolutely nohing to do. Met Yuyi’s cousin today and she was quite pretty. She was very nice too. (: A friend worth making. I teased Yuyi about how she looked in the neoprints we took yesterday. At least my pimples can’t be seen from the photo so can le. (:

Band is on Sat. I hope we r not doing drills again. But there will be fingernail checking, hair checking, socks and so on. Inspecting of instruments? Maybe. My keys are spoilt le. Going to bring it to the repairman tmr and pay 35 bucks for it. Worth it? No. I can do it for free. But I have to wait. I can’t risk the waiting. I have an ensemble coming up, and the in-concert on 15 December. Soon, I have to do a big countdown again. I spent 15 minutes on this. Slow rite? I dunno what has happened to me. I haven’t used for more than 3 weeks? Hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home