Monday, January 22, 2007

Do we really have to kena her?

I haven't posted for... lets see. 2months? Ya. I think so. LOL.
I had pupil's profiling with Mr Vincent Tan today. He is a very good teacher la. But I was very nervous. My hands were sweating the whole time... LOL. (:
This year the teachers are not satisfactory la.
Form Teacher: Mr Vincent Tan [rocks]
Assisstant: Ms Tan [sux]
English: Ms Nani [sux]
Maths: Mr Vincent Tan [rocks]
Science: Mrs Guna [okay la]
Chinese: Kena LAB again [sux]
CE: Ms Kwong [sux]
Geog: Ms Tan [okay la]
History: Mr Yusri
IT: Mdm Varsha
Art: Ms Tan Mui mui [ sux like hell]
___________________________________________________________________
Wah Lao. I really want to swear at her la. But, I have to stop swearing. im swearing too much.
During art lesson on tue, i was talking to fidelia they all. Then, she ask us to stay back with her. WTF. On Band day somemore la. Not like she dunno Im in the band or what. So on that day, she reprimand me like siao la. And i was there at the table saying fuck the whole time. Then, I was so angry that I even raise middle finger la.
I have never done that in my entire life la
And it had to be her that provoked me into doing it. FUCK off la.
She dunno how to teach, then DON'T TEACH. Nobody forced her into this teaching career.
It is a FREE world.
wow. I think I am going crazy le.
SHE is making me nuts.
stop here. (: about this freaking pathetic teacher.
___________________________________________________________________
Fidelia... I know your secret. Lol. I can sabo you, but I don't want to. Im so nice... jkjk. (:
It is going to be my birthday soon. Lol. in 6 hours time. [as in when im typing this]
(: Hopefully my birthday day will be the best one. (: ever.
band is getting more exciting la. I finally can play those pieces, but not the running notes up the chromatic scale. Then masterclasses are cool too. The instructor has a gold flute leh.. so nice la.
She also pro. [if not pro then how to teach us?] LOL.
Fourth week of school was not bad. 3 saturdays ago, was performing for sec ones. CCA recruitment. A lot of people not interested la. I managed to get one form filled up though. (: thats good enough. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home