Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sian la

Nothing much to post today... Only that my history assignment 1 has 4.5/5 marks!!! Yay. Finally one thing that is successful this year, and on my birthday. Meryl gave me a present today, so on 8 Feb, I will give her present too. LOL. (:
Mrs Tan, my geog teacher sux like hell la. She dunno how to teach geography, then don't teach la. If she wants to bore us to death, she can jolly well continue. I'd rather take Ms Tay than take her.
My birthday is going to be over le. So sad. No more birthday girl. Tmr Wednesday, so slack day. Start off the day with D&T tmr, 3 periods, then recess, than PE[we can bargain with the cher to let us off 2.4 cuz after recess], then English, 2 periods, then Maths, 2 periods, then assembly, 2 periods. Yay. Damn slack la. (: I'd better use tmr as break day. Next week have class test le. That is so soon. I didn't expect it to be so fast.
Thats all for today. Nites. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home