Friday, November 10, 2006

Ensemble Challenge

We had the Ensemble Challenge today. Not bad actually, even if we didn't win the top 3 prizes. Jit Xin's grp won the 3rd prize, Linda's grp won the 2nd prize and the top prize went to Gerald's grp. Oh well. They did much better than us, or so I thought. We managed to get the Best Sec 1 group prize, I think. The judges were Mr Azlan, Belinda, Kenneth and Zhiyi. Something like that la.

Sihui didn't come for band today. She has 2 days mc, meaning she can skip the theory test. Haiz. That would be great. There is so much yo memorize!!! I have no idea how it is going to fit into my head by tomorrow. There is so much to do, yet so little time! I still need to find time to celebrate fidelia's birthday. Hopefully my dad will let me do so. (: First, I have to find out if she is still in Singapore.

Made a new friend recently. I can't remember his name but he is from Malaysia. He is a nice person la. But i haven't seen his photos. Hopefully he will post it soon.

Im totally addicted to High School Musical. The show rocks, the characters in it rock too. Especially the main characters. I have watched it 3 times in a row, and i am still not bored of it. Oh well. Im still cracking my head on a birthday surprise. I hope it stays as a surprise until Tuesday.

Ok. Going to find more pics from High School Musical. 再见。
Best wishes to all my friends. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home