Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Kenna punish again!!!

Wah lao.
Yesterday already kenna punished by secretaries. [is that how you spell it?]
Yesterday for reply slip. Today for being late.
It is not my fault okay? I got headache. Took panadol then went for band at 11.45am.

Forget it. I am not that petty. (:
So anyways, Azlan made us run like siao today. Is he helping us to lose weight or what?

I am so sick of pasta. I never want to see another strand of that freaking noodle. Makes me want to vomit. Went to Pastamania today and ordered creamy chicken spagetti. Worst pasta I've ever tasted in my life. Barely five mouthfuls and I felt like vomiting. There goes my $6.90.

Pathetic. ):

Waste my money. Hm! :(

Haha. We made Weilin pay the taxi fare for both trips. She is damn kind. (:

Okays. 8 more days to comp. Byes. I need the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home