Thursday, June 22, 2006

Band practises daily, I am already ill.

Hihi. (:
I changed my blogskin as I was bored of the other one. Haha. Nice isn't it? Well, at least I think it is. (:

Hahas. Today, canteen wasn't open again so we had to go out to eat. Today, Meryl, Cheryln and I went to Parkway to eat lunch at the food court. Not bad, the food. Weilin went with Bernice, Si Hui and Sher Ting to eat at Sakae Sushi. We didn't see them. So we took a taxi for the return trip, because we left Parkway at 12.40pm and fall in was at 1.00pm.

Meryl and Cherlyn smuggled ice cream into the taxi. Hahas. The driver didn't mind. Then, we went to TJC. It was cool around 3 to 4 and it started to get hot. I didn't sweat until the final run through. (:

Post tomorrow bahs. Feeling tired. Byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home