Thursday, July 27, 2006

Band competition flag party celebration

Damn. So long neva post le. I'll write the posts in order.
Hahas. Went to Parkway during half day and went to Fish and Co. for lunch. Ate fish and chips until So full. Then, cannot eat ice cream le. So, Meryl, Nashyita, Roszy, Cherlyn and I went to Bugis to take my first neoprint. (: Hahas. That time very pai seh. Didn't know what to do. Meryl said have to keep posing until sian. Quite fun actually. (: Luv u meryl.
Because we went to Bugis, we missed Azlan's talk. He said that he might be coming back to TK to teach us science. Great!
In total I spent like $20 because of the food and neoprints. Not that the food was cheap of course. We had vouchers!
Ok I'll end this post short and sweet. Can't remember much about it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home